Saturday, January 5, 2013

yANg PeRtAma

Assalamualaikum semua, pe khabar ?
tengah buat apa tu ?
bosan tak ?

hehe, 
hari ini hari yang sangat bermakna kerana saya berjaya menghadapi @ menjawab my first paper fo final examination for this semester. and tommorow is the quite though day because i need to carry three beg to send back to my sis house by using public transport (rapidkl bus and train). i hope you will be nice to me. hoho.

oleh kerana, line celcom yang sekejap full n sekejap  merah .... saya terputus talian ketika talk with my mu.
sangat menyakitkan hati, and i more i want to have a comfort sleep tonight after several night thinking about my paper today. it quite tiresome. 

some shocking news about my life just happen last week, my beloved friend just give me a message and ................... but i'm happy. ^^

i just need to be happy to get the happiness, perhaps.
for me work hard is just not enough but we need to know how we want to enjoy the happiness with the smartest way. 

and as usual i become saesang fan oning, i just take more than 10 picture while my holiday vacation at home. a very nice weekend i have (just during that time, because i just sleep during the journey to Muar because exhausted from balik dari Kuala Lumpur to Mersing malam tu, and esok nya go to  Tg,Sedili and then go to Muar) hehe.

but after seeing cik pah , my little cousin (the cutest) all my exhausted and tiresome just flew away. and i will continue later because i have picture during we go to kolam air panas, but i don't have it right now. kat camera my sis, so i will update later.

ok, take care of your health.
be happy
always say Thanks ALLAH, alhamdulilah , astaghfirullah, and others. not only you got pahala but it can stop you from mengeluh, it work on me.

that's all, 

Assalamualaikum, and salam sejahtera. Oyasumi



No comments: